Monday, March 24, 2008

Yes I know Netflix is down

Thank you all for the mail.

Just a note to explain the lack of posts.

After returning from vacation, we had a death in the family. This family member happen to leave a large stock portfolio to me and my brother. In this portfolio is a large block of Netflix shares. I do not feel comfortable blogging Netflix while I own stock in the company. The portfolio should be out of Escrow and liquidated by mid May. I hope to return to Netflixholic when I do not have a conflict of interest.

Thanks,

EB

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be the first person in the history of the world who doesn't write about their own stocks. Ever read the Motley Fool? Bravo!

Anonymous said...

Does not feel comfortable? Get over yourself already.

Matt Rafat said...

It is past mid-May...hope to see you back. Here is a link that might activate your Muse...

http://willworkforjustice.blogspot.com/2009/05/netflixs-annual-shareholder-meeting.html

Purpleslog said...

I hope you didn't sell!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your arrest. Good luck with everything.